How To Get A Good Night's Sleep
Potions, Teas, Vitamins, Drinks, Massages And Herbal
Helpful In Inducing A Good Night's Sleep
1. A herbal bath can soothe your nerves and relieve
Boil 2 ounces of Balm leaves in water for a few
minutes, then let
steep for 20 minutes. Strain and add to your bath
bath water should be warm, but not hot, as the latter
stimulate rather than soothe.
2. Make a tea out of one or several of the following
Catnip, Cowslip, German Chamomile, Hops, Passion
Valerian, Balm, Linden and Melissa. Drink several
times a day
3. Inositol, one of the B vitamins, as well as
both help induce sleep. Try one or even both
Inositol: 1 to 3 grams an hour before bedtime.
Acid: 1/2 to 2 grams an hour before bedtime.
4. Tryptophan is a natural amino acid which induces
Combined with calcium it can be even more effective.
(a) 3 trypthophan tablets half an hour before
(b) 1 chelated calcium and magnesium tablet 3 times a
and 3 tablets half an hour before bedtime.
5. Turkey is an excellent source of tryptophan and
milk of calcium;
therefore, a turkey sandwich with a cup of warm milk
might cure your sleeplessness. A cheese sandwich
help, as cheese (as well as milk) contains both
6. Make an effective sleeping potion:
(a) Combine 1 tbsp. tincture of Valerian (from a
1-1/2 tsp. of apple cider vinegar, 3 tbsp. of honey
and 2 tbsp.
of gin or vodka in a cup. Stir.
(b) Add 2 tbsp. or more of hot milk and stir again.
Drink this mixture warm or hot half an hour before
you are not asleep within an hour, repeat the dose.
drink more than 2 doses in an evening.
7. Massage the soles of your feet with mustard oil at
For more great tips and tricks visit